Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money
Argues that a good education and a secure job are not guarantees for financial success, and describes guidelines for making money work for oneself.
April 2017 marks 20 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Rich Dad Poor Dad...
• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
• Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids
• Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
• Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial
Format Paperback 336 pages | Publication Apr 2017 | Publisher Plata Publishing | Language English | ISBN13 9781612680194
We Also Recommend
The Productive Muslim: Where Faith Meets Productivity
The Lean Startup : How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses