Kindly complete both online skills tests and snapshot the results once completed to send via whatsapp +673 7112750
Position: Retail Store Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: To organize and execute all day-to-day sales operations such as Cashier, Customer Service, cleaning and all other store duties. You will also act as a liaison between all company stakeholders not excluding employees, customers and vendors with the aim of ensuring maximum sales. Working 5-6 days per week + Night Shift
- Minimum 6 Months working experience in related field but training can be provided
- Cashier & Customer service
- Receiving & processing stocks
- Doing sales and promotion.
- Regular stock and price audits to identify and correct discrepancies.
- Store cleaning and arranging
- Handling customers complaints
- Using the Point of Sale (POS) and payment systems.
- Maintaining good product knowledge and daily checks
Position: General Store Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for pro-actively facilitating, delegating, and supervising all business operations and will be the focal point between all company stakeholders not excluding employees, customers, vendors and B2B clients with the aim of ensuring maximum sales. You will be working directly with top management in creating and implementing organizational plans and policies to ensure successful running of our retail store(s) and business operations
Requirements: Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
Qualification : Minimum Diploma in any field
Experiences : Minimum 2 years working experience in Sales or Supervisor position in Retail.
Knowledge & Skills
Leadership experience in change management and proven ability to lead a team
An open, flexible and innovative working style
Excellent face to face communication, presentation and consulting skills
Ability to handle ambiguity and create innovative practical solutions
Ability to build positive relationships with multiple stakeholder group
Results-oriented with strong analytical skills