Economics, 7/e, International Edition includes updated information on topics such as: inequality, housing markets, the deflator and the CPI, the PCE deflator as a third measure of prices, economic growth, and International Finance. This clearly written text offers concise yet thorough coverage of current economic theories. John Taylor, former Undersecretary of the Treasury for International Affairs, offers his expertise on today’s issues in a way that is relevant to students who have no prior exposure to the subject. Refreshing examples, engaging applications, and proven end-of-chapter problems simplify advanced topics and make them accessible to your students. This edition addresses the global financial challenges currently being faced, and recovery from these economic challenges. Updated graphs, figures, and popular learning features present the latest issues and data, including coverage of the Obama Administration. In addition, Aplia, the leading online homework solution, is available as part of a complete supplement package. 9780538453608
1. About the Author(s): John Taylor is the Mary and Robert Raymond Professor of Economics at Stanford University, and the George P. Shultz Senior Fellow in Economics at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution. He graduated from Shady Side Academy and earned his A.B. from Princeton University in 1968 and Ph.D. from Stanford in 1973, both in economics. He taught at Columbia University from 1973–1980 and the Woodrow Wilson School and Economics Department of Princeton University from 1980–1984 before returning to Stanford. He has received several teaching prizes and teaches Stanford’s introductory economics course as well as Ph.D. courses in monetary economics.
2. New or Used: New 3. Condition (1-5): 5
Master organic chemistry with the help of this proven bestseller! John McMurry’s Organic Chemistry is consistently praised as the most clearly written book available for the course. In John McMurry’s words: “I wrote this book because I love writing. I get great pleasure and satisfaction from taking a complicated subject, turning it around until I see it clearly from a new angle, and then explaining it in simple words.” Through his lucid writing and ability to show the beauty and logic of organic chemistry, McMurry makes learning enjoyable. The highest compliment that can be given to a chemistry book applies to McMurry: It works! 9780840054531
3. About the Author(s): McMurry is very clearly organized. Students find it readable, which is a remarkable accomplishment. The McMurry text has excellent problems and connects well to students interested in the biochemical and medicinal applications of organic chemistry.
|4. New or Used: New||5. Condition (1-5): 5/5|
Study more effectively and improve your performance at exam time with this comprehensive guide! Written by Susan McMurry, the Study Guide and Solutions Manual provide answers and explanations to all in-text and end-of-chapter exercises. Content has been updated to match the new in-text and end-of-chapter exercises. Study more effectively and improve your performance at exam time with this comprehensive guide! Written by Susan McMurry, the Study Guide and Solutions Manual provide answers and explanations to all in-text and end-of-chapter exercises. Content has been updated to match the new in-text and end-of-chapter exercises. 9780840054456
1. About the Author(s): John McMurry
2. New or Used: New 3. Condition (1-5): 5/5
This updated solutions manual contains detailed worked solutions to the problems contained in the third edition of Inorganic Chemistry. Key features: 1. Solutions to all end-of-chapter problems and overview problems, including problems new to the third edition. 2. Bullet-point essay plans. 3. General notes giving further explanation of particular topics and tips on completing problems. 4. Cross-references to the main text and to other relevant problems. 5. Margin notes for guidance. 6. High-quality graphs, structures and diagrams. 7. Includes Periodic Table, Table of Atomic Masses and Table of Physical Constants for reference 9780132048491
1. About the Author(s): Catherine E. Housecroft is Professor of Chemistry at the University of Basel, Switzerland. She is the author of a number of textbooks and has extensive teaching experience in the UK, Switzerland, South Africa and the USA. Alan G. Sharpe is a Fellow of Jesus College, University of Cambridge, UK and has had many years of experience teaching Inorganic Chemistry to undergraduates.
2. New or Used: New 3. Condition (1-5): 5/5